This lurker will not be making it to Cincy + Cincy top ten!!!

--- "Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com> wrote:

 My only real fear is that Frank may feel a
> little alone or that this becomes a trend and I do not
> make it next year.   Wish me luck!!!

Well good luck Mike - we'll do everything we can to take
care of Frank.  :p

> Top Ten (or eleven) things I will miss (not in any exact
> order)
>
> Sitting in Dauns garage early Friday afternoon watching
> everyone drive in (usually in the rain)

Wow, so I wonder who will be the first to show up this year
to take your crown?  Oh and the weather forecast is
gorgeous right into Sunday - sunny & mid-upper 70s.  Is it
because you're not coming this year?  :p

> Filling pot holes in the driveway with Ben Harder

Road crew duty is up for grabs, and it's bad this year.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen