california smog defeats our engine swap

True... but if you fail more than twice at a regular smog check station (I
think that's the number) then it's a mandatory visit to the Ref.

I've been de-tuned and have been running a cat for a while now, well since
the install... It still pulls great but I know I can get more. Can't wait
for August so I can screw around with the injection and timing and use my
test pipe for 23 straight months!

Gotta love that the 9A looks just like a PL, shouldn't have any problems...
I hope.
-Raffi