Posted Driver's Side Mount Fab Page

At 10:55 PM 06/01/2004 -0400, Allyn wrote:
>>I hope you are starting her out with stick welding. (Trying not to
>>laugh.)  It's a rite of passage to MIG and TIG.
>
>right of passage, hah (slaps knee)
>
>sorry, i went directly to mig, and jumped right in :)

No fair!  You have to go back to the beginning and stick weld. We want to
watch online in real time and have full audio both ways so you can hear us
laughing and we can hear you swearing. You have to be properly humbled by
the experience - Grasshopper.  (And nothing is more humbling than trying to
strike an arc and ending up with your electrode welded to your work.)

Chris