Posted Driver's Side Mount Fab Page

Hey Chris,
 Are you a programmer?
I do all sales/quotations for our machining division and I'm currently looking
for a programmer that knows ProEngineer and Solidworks. We are an Engineering
firm whose main line are Flight simulators, located in Montreal. Anyone
qualified is welcome to apply . Check are website : www.mechtronix.com for
details
John