*more* stuff Al can bring to cincy

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Allyn wrote:

> stuff i need:
> twin:
> - any a2 style (with subframe) engine/trans mount bracketry, specifically
> the tranny brackets i need badly (or i cant mount the engines in the twin -

Al, I'll be damned if I'm dragging a rusty subframe to someone who lives
where salt is in the ocean, not on the roads, but I could likely dig out a
few mount brackets.  Do you require two each of the tranny mounts (front
and rear?)

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd