Parts requests

Well, as luck would have it, it looks like I may trade the dead Green Machine for installation of my mk1's new engine! This is super exciting, too bad it's the end of summer and all the shows are over with. Ah well.

Anyways, I need some parts that I've been hunting for forever with no luck. I doubt I'll find anything, but it's worth a shot.
Downpipe for a t3 turbo- hard part is it must fit in a mk1 with an ABA head
IC piping for mk1 ABA with FMIC
Both ABA intake gaskets
ABA TB gasket (OBD-1)
Your leftover silicone connectors
Starion IC for cheap or something similiar

Thanks,
Dan