rear wheel bearings part #

> VWOA has taken these issues to the next step which is fining the dealership, or, shutting them dow before the BBB is notified.

This would not happen.  If it could, we would have been closed by the time I started work here.  I can say that, because it is a fact.  However, I will not state anything more, because this is the only job I have...  ;-)

> So yes, by all means, contact VWOA.
>
> David, I do not mean that not all dealerships are crooked, I'm sure that yours is legit, and yes you are invited to my bbq during the chicago treffen weekend.

Not crooked, just incompetent.  VWs are a joke to most of these people who work here.

Thanks for the invite...  :-)

Cheers,
  David