what I learned today...

Ouch, that looks like a good reminder to be careful around glass. Of course, if I ever learned I would wear gloves while messing around in an engine bay. My hands always come out looking like I thrust them into the center of a raspberry bush. There sure are a lot of small pokey bits in our cars...

Dan

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
Don't remove old windshields the destructive way while wearing sandals... :-/

I guess it's not like I didn't know this already, but I forgot for whatever reason...now I'm playing podiatrist and fishing out a shard from my heel. :)

Also got this that wouldn't stop for an hour: http://validpath.com/images/81s/resto/hand.JPG

Got a lot done today though! Windshield removal, more adhesive removal, vacuum out the mess from 5 weeks of scraping :) (and still not done)

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

JT