web-based-machine shop

I used them for my failed attempt at selling custom speaker grills. The program is a little picky and has some bugs (save often) but is pretty easy to learn at least the basics. The main problem I see is pricing. I've never had custom machine work done so I don't know the going rates, but with this company, unless you buy A LOT at once, the price will be HUGE.

Dan

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
http://www.emachineshop.com/
anyone check em out / use em yet?

i dunno about you, but i'm, thinking about fuel rails and stuff...
Al