ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ats and his site and hisherdgone???

Larry Fry wrote:
>   There is already far too
>
>>much information on these cars that has been lost forever.
>

> I realize that the above statement is rhetorical license, but come
> ON....."lost forever"?
>
> It's his site.
>  He doesn't owe us a bit more that what he has already given us all.
> While I've had my issues with PB on occaison (and he with me), all I can say
> is "give the guy a break, people."
> None of us has one good reason to be angry at this turn of events.  Sad,
> certainly, but not angry.
>
> Larry
> sandiego16v

Right you are Larry, but consider the attitude ATS is coming back w/
(he may feel backed into a corner, hence is pissed and lashing out).

It's getting pretty ugly out here people.

Raffi (and everybody) - Can we chill a bit? It takes two to Tango, eh?

Patrick? If you're going, go ahead and God bless, but could we be
sparred the flameout super nova style walk off stage?

People, people, people.

TBerk