Was ATS REPLIES, now "Peace, friends, please..."

Allyn, David, Larry and so many others I have met and learned to respect
through the years on this list, and for many the priviledge to have met;

After reading a long 280 Messages on the topic, and searching the what and
why's, I apologize to you all.

Life sometimes is difficult, sometimes its fun, sometimes its just a long
weird ride...

After such a large display of reasons why I should keep my tech notes
public, I bow to the demand.

Some of you have for some reason felt to believe I was dead and buried, this
is not the case, and though I did what I had to do for personal reasons, I
will agree to re-publish the tech notes, for the community.

The location and, or when they will return is undecided, as well as the
format of the tech notes, but they will.

PS: I still have my 85 2L and 86 White rocco's

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b