Was ATS REPLIES, now "Peace, friends, please..."

> After reading a long 280 Messages on the topic, and searching the what and
> why's, I apologize to you all.

and i apologize for any harshness there may have been in any of my emails.
unfortunately its a side effect of the community i am in (not rocco).

> After such a large display of reasons why I should keep my tech notes
> public, I bow to the demand.

sweet!

> The location and, or when they will return is undecided, as well as the
> format of the tech notes, but they will.

i'd like to recommend Gregs driversfound.com site. mainly because he is
already home to the original arctic wind web site:
http://driversfound.com/scirocco/history/thescirocco/enter.html

for those not in the know, that was a different site that had disappeared
and was 'saved' by Greg. it only seems fitting that your site (well, the
scirocco portion) goes to the same place, provided Greg is willing.

> PS: I still have my 85 2L and 86 White rocco's

...and you had better keep em damnit!!! :)

Al