It's Alive. Need parts!

Today was a good day. The 81 ran for the first time since I've had it. The
previous owner told me it needed a fuel pump. I jumped the relay (thank you Mr.
Bentley) the fuel pump came on and fuel spewed out all over the engine bay!
After tracing and repairing a few leaks I hit the key and she roared to life.
Well, roared may be a bit strong considering it sounds more like a popcorn
maker. Where can I buy a fuel pump relay? I'm not sure I have the original fuse
panel in my car. It didn't seem to match any in the Bentley I have. Can someone
send a pic of what an 81 should have? I also need the bushing that connects the
throttle to the pedal. Mine crumbled in my hand. I'm getting excited though.
I hope to take the maiden voyage soon. Thanks in advance
Matt
1981 Mars Red
Louisville, KY