Something STUPID, was/is funny...

> There are quite a few of you that understand what I am talking about and
> roll with the punches and actually think for yourselves but most of you are
> just puppets that do whatever your told.  To those people, good riddens, to
> you others, good luck, and to all, come next year when Kerry is sworn in, I
> told you so!!
>
> Anyone want to keep in touch you can email me directly.
>
> Dave

Okay, the irony here is too thick not to share...  You want us to agree with us, but you want for us to think for ourselves?  Hello?  Is this thing on (knocking on head)?  Freewill is one of our crowning acheivements, and with that, is the inevitable chance that we will disagree with whom ever is speaking.  In fact, I invite you to do it right now.  Disagree with me.  Okay, good, you disagree.  Now what?  We cannot talk about other matters, those that we might agree upon?  Okay, if you say so.  It appears to be both of our losses...  :-(

Not really...
:-)

Tempers don't fly well on the list, or on the web.  I know, I have one, and I have flaunted it before.  I again invite you to take a moment, and chill, and consider things where we truly have control.

Cheers, damn it!

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---