Something funny

> From: "Dave Ewing" <MK1Scirocco16v@comcast.net>
> Date: 2004/07/23 Fri PM 03:38:47 EDT
> To: "Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>,
> 	<area53@validpath.com>
> Subject: Re: Something funny
>
> Snivel snivel, waahh  waahhh, where's the tissue.  Man this list has gone to
> the wussys.  It's cool to do or see what YOU want to see on the list but
> when something is on here that you don't want to see, better start crying
> like a baby, and hey, it's cool to throw in some swearing as well.

Straw-man fallacy...

> If the list is slow, and you can talk about pretty much anything on here
> (apparently) then why the heck are you concerned with a little political
> talk.

There is no such thing as that...  That is like kind of saying "a little nuclear war", or "all religions suck"...  Do you see my point?

 None of what I said was slamming anyone.  What you need to do is
> delete what you don't like and shut up about the rest unless you can add
> something (positive or negative but atleast have a conversation not cry and
> whine about it).
>
> Hope this get's to you.  I changed the subject just for you!
>
> Dave

If you will search back, the original poster put a note in stating that he did not wish to start a political debate.  If you have shown your wares to the list before (which it appears that you have), then perhaps it should be directed to a forum where there are more interested parties?  You can never, and I mean never, convert someone by being antagonistic, and as unconcerned about the general response of the list as you have shown to be...

My .02, but I am running out of change...

Cheers,
  David
  I think you missed the point...  There was a fairly strong majority that spoke up, and asked to move on to something Scirocco.  If democracy is your thing, then perhaps we live by it?

Moving on, moving on...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---