Something pretty

Dave Ewing wrote:
 > Man this list has gone to the wussys.

Chalk up another wussy filtering Dave--->Trash

In other news, how about a nice wallpaper?
I took this one of my van parked by some lillies.
It's 1024x768, 188kb and a little out of focus.
It features the reflection of flowers in the VW emblem.
http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/van/vw.lillies.jpg

Or how about a picture of my '78 Polo in Scotland in 1989?
http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/polo/polo.jpg
This one showcases even worse focal skills!
Euro bumpers so flimsy a Texan could chew them up.
Bumper sticker reads "More shit happens in Key West"
(whole nother story)
Good number plate though!