From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 8:18 AM
To: scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; mk1scirocco16v@comcast.net
Subject: Best Advice (was: Something funny)

Enough with the fucking political rants already! I know the list has been
slow,
but this is the wrong way to jump-start it. If you're going to take it upon
yourself to hijack threads with your nonsense, at least have the decency to
CHANGE THE TOPIC so I can filter it w/ my index finger!

> I've gotten tired of it myself, and I find that a simple mail filter to
> send any of his emails directly to the trash is the most effective method
> of never having to deal with him again.

How wise you are, oh Salty One! :)

---