Something funny

Yeah, don't start!!!!!!!!!   No one wants to hear anything in support of our
president then shut up and don't start thrashing on him in the first place.
I'm not a Bush lover (well, not that way anyway) but I am definitely not
going to vote for some Ketchup dude and his Hospital closing doctor crushing
ambulance chasing lawyer buddy.

Man if you all just did some homework.

I guess everyone has a right to believe what they want, then again, everyone
has a right to be stupid too!  Which, Mr. Bubb, you just did.  WOW, Asshole,
how original.  You must of taken, what, a millisecond to come up with that.
That is what I expect though since liberals can't come up with much more.

It's weird how you all can have long lengthy intelligent conversations with
each other about sciroccos and VWs and STUFF (mostly just stuff) that REALLY
doesn't mean squat about real life (stupid pieces of metal that some of your
mistakenly look to as your god or something) but when it comes to real life
important stuff like our presidential candidates the level of intelligence
drops below two digits on the IQ scale.  The only people who speak up are
whiners who don't want to read and I guess don't know how to just push
delete and zip it.

Oh well, the list sucks, hardly any VW related content and I'm really
getting tired of all the Bush bashing and lack of intelligence on the list
so cheer as you may, I will be silent and probably sign off soon.  Life has
a way of leading you away from childish things as you grow up and this is
definitely one of them.

There are quite a few of you that understand what I am talking about and
roll with the punches and actually think for yourselves but most of you are
just puppets that do whatever your told.  To those people, good riddens, to
you others, good luck, and to all, come next year when Kerry is sworn in, I
told you so!!

Anyone want to keep in touch you can email me directly.

Dave