Cruisin' music

Okay folks, we had this thread before, and I thought I'd revive it since:
a) the list has been slow
b) it's better than politics
c) I need some new tunes and there are new folks on the list.

You guys had some great suggestions last time around.
Whole albums are fine, I'll go seek them out in the stores if they're good.
Anyway, what are your favorite cruising tunes of all times?
I just found a new one, "Pedal to the Metal" by a local band called Kazzer.
(To quote the lyrics,"Put the pedal to the metal and I'm off, and its
scary, but one thing's for sure, keep your foot on the floor") It's about
an 86 Jetta diesel if you can believe it. Others are Stranglehold (Ted
Nugent?) and Gel (Collective Soul). But those get the old foot down firmly
without fail. Actually, that whole "Dazed and Confused" soundtrack is
pretty good,including tunes like Foghat's "Slow Ride". (and someone
suggested "49 Mercury Blues" last time, I identify with this one bigtime.
Favorite line? With respect to his ungrateful car: "Its like a tooth that
needs to be filled, it's gonna hurt and it's gonna get drilled, and once
it gets fixed, it happens all over again". Sounds like a car I know.)

Anyway, add to the suggestions, headin' out to "fill that tooth" once
again...
Cathy