FS: 16v Jetta GLI

Up for grabs currently is an '88 Jetta GLI.  Tornado Red,
strong 1.8 16v, guessing around 140-150k miles.  Black &
grey interior (with power Recaros), new TT exhaust.

It has issues of course, primary one is the driver's door
doesn't open, and it is losing coolant slowly.  It will
probably need a couple tires as well.  (Currently running
Orlando rims)

I'd rather sell whole, but may consider parting out.
(Soon) to be located near Wilmington Ohio.  $600 obo.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen