Cruisin' music

--- roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca wrote:

> Others are Stranglehold (Ted Nugent?)

OF COURSE it's Ted Nugent. Sheesh.

My offerings will be, of course, a little off the beaten path.  All over the map, really.  Not all
are car related, but good driving music.  And they show my age few sure.

Joe Walsh - just do the whole Greatest Hits album...it's easier that way.
Hot Rod Lincoln - Commander Cody
Alice's Restaurant & City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie
Rosalita - Bruce Springsteen
Anus of Uranus - Klaatu
American Pie - Don McLean
Boogie on Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder (add many, MANY more)
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Baby It's Cold Outside - Louis Jordan & Ella Fitzgerald (great for a his/her singalong! oh boy!)
Green Grass and High Tides - The Outlaws
Traffic Jam - Carlos Santana & Stevie Ray Vaughn
A lot of U2
Freeway Jam - Jeff Beck
Frankenstein - Edgar Winter Band
Danke Schoen - Wayne Newton
Whole Lotta Rosie, It's a Long Way to the Top - AC-DC
Now That We've Found Love - Heavy D & The Boys
Low Rider - War
Hit The Road Jack; Georgia,- Ray Charles (add as many more as you'd like)
A few Roy Orbison tunes
Birdland - Weather Report (not the Manhattan Transfer version)
2112 - Rush (Red Barchetta, too.)
Throw in some Little Feat, Tom Petty, Hank Williams, CCR, T Rex, Talking Heads, The Guess Who (No
Time), Joe Jackson (We the Cats), Elvis Costello, Oasis, Paul Carrack, goodness sooo many more...

Oh, and there's this: http://scirocco.dhs.org/cheapassron/Chauffe2.mp3
A Renault V10 F1 engine.  You've heard it before, but it's good to hear again!

Cheapass Ron