hello from Brazil!

Hey Ricardo,

Welcome to the group....
I had what you would call a Parati. Did I spell that
correctly? We call them a Fox up here. Mine was a
wagon...and I loved it, but I sold it when I bought my
Sciroco.

At large I think the group is full of knoladge and
there are plenty of 8V based cars and modifications
here that you may fid very helpful

El panameņo
Tony