From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 6:46 PM
Subject: Rear axle/brake query

Was wondering if I need new axle hubs as the inside dirt/dust cover thingy
has now rotted off...I just took it off of the hub assy....can you replace
just the cover thingy?  Or must I get new hubs?  Can I use the rotors on the
hub without this grease/dust whatever thingy?  All I know is that this thing
is rotten as the brake dust cover was...it's toast...I hope people
understand what I mean I am so dodgy at describing these things....any info
is appreciated!!