OT- passat bumper skin removal

Do you have a bentley for the passat? Or what year is it? I have my bentley on cd-rom. If it would help I might be able to burn a copy of it for you.

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:ok, i tried vortex and various other sources with no luck. i must default to
the infinite wisdom of the list on this one.

the bumper skin has never sat correctly on the wifes passat. getting the
passenger side to bolt up to the fender results in the plastic warping along
the upper edge near the corner marker. i suspect a tweaked bumper, and i
need to get to the steel part of it so i can do the necessary straightening.
i've removed the skin at both edges (by the fenders), but i simply cant tell
what i am working against to get it to let go of the front edge. im sure
someone here has had to do this - as most of the list had passats as the
'family car'... please chime in.

thanks in advance
Al