Laundry list of problems (long)

Brad Boston wrote:

<snip>
> Fourth. Grounding problems. There was a post just before the trip to
> Ohio that gave a good explanation of what needed to be grounded and
> where to connect everything but I cant find that in my archives now.

I went to the Org archives and put in the following:

tberk;ground;strap

and found lots of suggestions. You might even leave off

;strap

I've typed it a bunch of times but funny as it is I haven't a local
copy of a (proto) FAQ on VW/Scirocco grounding.

Bet it helps a bit w/ the cooling issues to, to recondition your
grounds and connections.

TBerk