From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Shisler
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:58 AM
To: Dan Bubb; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Straightening bent rims

funny! all 4 of my BBS RX's are bent also. damn soft rims.

i'd like to get mine rerounded, if you will, sometime also. but i
think it is almost not worth it for these rims. sorry to say. i love
them so if you find a good deal lemme know how that goes for you and
how much you paid

-Jon

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
I have several BBS RX's that are slightly bent plus I have a couple
that are straight but the finish is shot.
Instead of throwing them away I'd like to get them straightened and
refinished in a metallic grey to install on my black 16V.
Can anybody recommend a place that can not only straighten the rim for
less than a new one costs, but can also refinish them? Specifically I
want them refinished so they look like new on both the outside and
inside of the rim.
Any suggestions??

Thanks
Dan