Straightening bent rims

funny! all 4 of my BBS RX's are bent also. damn soft rims.

i'd like to get mine rerounded, if you will, sometime also. but i think it is almost not worth it for these rims. sorry to say. i love them so if you find a good deal lemme know how that goes for you and how much you paid

-Jon

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
I have several BBS RX's that are slightly bent plus I have a couple that are straight but the finish
is shot.
Instead of throwing them away I'd like to get them straightened and refinished in a metallic grey to
install on my black 16V.
Can anybody recommend a place that can not only straighten the rim for less than a new one costs,
but can also refinish them? Specifically I want them refinished so they look like new on both the
outside and inside of the rim.
Any suggestions??

Thanks
Dan