From: "Derrick" <derrickmd18@verizon.net>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 7:41 PM
Subject: Shifter play

Hi. I have a 87 vw scirocco 16v and I posted a wekk ago about my shifter
play.  well here is the problem again.  I can go in every gear fine.  but
when I put it in a gear I can mover the shifter around in that gear left to
right.  I went to the dealer I brought a set of shifter bushings.  plastic
o-ring bushing.  I want to make sure this is the right parts to fix my
problem before i install them.  Is the bushing the right parts to fix my
problem?