Parts car might be an Wolfsburg

Indeed, that is Montego Black's paint code.  I'd put my stamp on your
parts car definately being a Wolfsburg.

Here is my old girl:

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/mk2/sm_DSCF0064.JPG

Last I heard, she sold recently for the tidy sum of $4300 (double what I
sold it for).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)