From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of David Utley
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 10:14 PM
To: Eric S; Dan Bubb
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Fw: Scirocco headliners

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 10:13 AM
To: Dan Bubb
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Does anyone else feel alittle offended by his "we're not interested in
making them" comment?

Maybe its worth a few scirocco lister emails?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)

Money, money, money.  It is what makes the world go 'round.  If indeed there
is an actual desire to have some made, I think it is a good idea.  However,
if it is just to have them available when we get "good and ready", I think
that is a bad idea...  Money can make a lot of things happen that should,
and even some that should not...  :)

Cheers,
  David