Scirocco headliners

What we're going to have to start doing is getting a group together for
these types of items and then start looking for a supplier.  Simple
economics tells us that if we provide the demand then somebody will provide
the supply.  This goes for all items, especially the ones that we'll all
need sooner or later, like window seals, interior pieces etc.  Most of the
mechanical bits are shared between enough models so that there already is a
demand, to some extent.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace