From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 5:57 PM
To: Allyn; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Scirocco headliners

No clue what their cost used to be. I referenced their reasonable prices
for other stuff, but it
really seems like they aren't interested.
Locally I'm getting a quote just to sew one up to match the pattern
taken from the car of ~$250
which I think is effing nuts!
I have a source for the material (just white although other colors may
be available). How much
effort can it take to sew up the damn things? Most of the effort is in
the installation.
Hmm.....
Dan