Volvo Turbo Oil Cooler

Patrick,

 I read your write up about the volvo oil cooler, but
I did not see the dimesion of the the cooler. DO you
recall what size that thing was?

I have been considering the instalation of one of
them. I do have to get a little more creative with the
location (perhaps infront of the AC radiator) of it as
I still have the AC set up on mine.

This cooler would be pretty helpful on my Automatic as
the temps are higher because of that transmition.

Thanks,
El Automatico,
Tony