From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jacob Hawes
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:28 PM
To: 'Scirocco-L@Scirocco.Org'
Subject: Re: volvo 242 dl compatability

I will talk to my friend and find out the year. Also if selling parts is

an option then I have a couple of questions. How much would he lose if
he gives them an incomplete car.
It runs but there is something seriously wrong with the electrical
system so that the battery doesn't charge.

--
Cars:

	'78 lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
	'80 scirocco mk1 the "floater"
	indiana red makes me think of an a&w root beer can
	'92 tempo "the ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
Khukuri:
	18" Himilayan Imports Kobra "pillow knife"