SInce it's slow, some chattering

Yeah, I'll have to rent that as inspiration eh? (Maybe make Klaus watch it
too, to improve his ETs, LOL) (OH, and I meant NHRA, a slip of the key
prompted by another series up here for compacts...oops) But I do recall
watching her with my Dad back in the day, on TV mind you, he never went to
the track at all, even though she raced like five minutes from here on
numerous occasions.
Cathy

PS Is the list super quiet?