OT: Als new camera

Since we're on the subject.. here's my new camera: (i got a great deal)
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympusc40z/page3.asp

Absolutely incredible for the size - 4 megapixels, full manual control,
customizable menus, hot pixel mapping, in-camera dark frame subtraction,
in-camera movie editing, auto-bracketing capability, no-driver usb
connection, configurable levels of image processing, full flash and
metering control, macro mode, manual focus, 1-touch white balance, etc.

This baby is amazing.. and it's small enough that I can take it
everywhere. Won't miss any cool shots from now on. It runs on two AAs
instead of four but I got myself some 2300 mAh NiMH rechargables to
satisfy its thirst for power.

It's almost /too/ small.. taking pictures with it is like holding a bar
of soap between your thumb and forefinger; you feel like if you're not
squeezing hard enough it will slip out of your hand.
(http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/OlympusC40Z/Images/inhand01.jpg)

Just had to share!

-Toby