Bored, so I nerded out on rad/stroke ratio

Umm...common sense tells me that *mean* speed will be the same for any given stroke...right?  I
mean, the piston starts and stops at the same place for one revolution regardless of rod length,
therefore mean speed is the same.

Al, you're not all there right now.  Losing sleep???

Ron