Why the snowplow driver didn't get to the snowplow

That would be sweet if you picked one up Drew!  The Bombardier version
has, in my opinion, a few upgrades i wouldn't mind having.  (mainly the
wiring...breakers instead of the old school mk1 style ceramic fuses like I
have).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)