Bently on CD Update Again! And Then some!

> I want to sit and completely rewire that whole god damn car!  Why were
> Germans so good at everything but electical!  I mean come on! If you can
> build some of the best alternators and elecrical components on the
> market (BOSCH) why can't you make a freaking fuse box and run wire in a
> way that is easy to trace and fix when there is an issue!  MY RANT HAS
> COME!!!

When something goes wrong, blame 'zie Germans'

I believe it was Lenny on the Simpsons who said: "Sure, they've made some
mistakes in the past.. but that's why pencils have erasers!"

But seriously.. as far as tracing wiring a lot of domestic cars aren't any
better. My beef with VW wiring on Sciroccos is that it gets brittle and
corroded after the looms it runs in fill with rainwater.

-Toby