Beached my winter beater Mk1 - how high do those $195 coiloversgo?

Becareful with those MKI's they are rare and unique
cars, I'd hate to see one wrecked...  The really
aren't meant for winter beaters.   Use something
disposable like a rabbit or golf.  J/k...  I took my
friends mkI 16v for a ride the other day.  Made me
remember why I like my MKI so much.  I haven't driven
it in 2 years now.  I guess I'll have to drive it
more..

Tony

bunch of roccos that I don't drive enough.