Beached my winter beater Mk1 - how high do those $195 coiloversgo?

Trust me, I'd be the last one to "wreck" a good Mk1 by driving one in
this climate.  BUT this car is WAY too far gone to be anything other
than a winter beater.  There is quite a bit of rot underneath, not to
mention the  nasty inner fenderwell repair I had to do last summer -
needless to say this car is quite "disposable"...  I hope to get another
3 winters out of it though...

Besides, I refuse to drive anything other than a Scirocco.  :)

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K - winter beater extraordinaire!
75

---