WILD Level Worm/Virus Warning... GET yourAnti-VirusesSoftwareUpdated NOW!

heh heh. on my work computers, i routinely open these just to see what
they'll do. i'm a jerk i know, but there are plenty of idiots who will open
it anyway--just like to see how good the virus protection around here is.

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...