OT: Saab Turbo 900 as Daily Driver

I have a number of automobiles in the driveway, including a (sold)
Mercedes Benz 380 SE with a 'frozen' engine, and a Maserati BiTurbo in
need of miles of vacuum tubing.

Among these seemingly interesting piles of steel is an 84 Turbo Saab.

I burped the hydro clutch and returned some manner of function and it is
a fun little car to drive but like most of my cars has lost it's clear
coat prior to it's arrival in my neighborhood. (And is in _serious_ need
of refurbished suspension components.)

Anybody driven one of these for an extended period, want to take some
tips & tricks type conversation off list?

OTOH, Turbo is Turbo so if it's of list interest by all means cc
everybody, if it makes sense to.

tia,
TBerk