WILD Level Worm/Virus Warning... GETyourAnti-VirusesSoftwareUpdated NOW!

There is someone like you in my office, actually one of my workers, (or
should I say ex-coworkers) that does that all the time... And one day opened
one that Norton had not been updated for (update came in 2 hrs later) but it
was too late, his action, spread the virus to the mail server that created a
snowball effect and shutdown the Dallas, Network, Los Angeles operations by
spreading it all across the N-American offices... (europe office where
phoned right away and the main cross-oceanic T3 was disabled to prevent the
virus spread) paralyzed 12,000 computers not mentioning hundreds of server
that had to be rebuilt..

Oh yeah he was laughing about it just up to the point where... the security
guards came to his desk and escorted him out of the front doors..

Personally, I don?t think the US market right now is worth opening virus
infected emails for the fun of it, then again you may already have another
job lined up?

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 coming soon!