Epoxy

I apologise if I have indeed simply recounted an urban myth re epoxy.
The gluing wings back on thing was something I heard a long time ago. I
do know (after some research), that epoxy resin was invented in
Switzerland in 1938. Although I couldn't find any information about
when it was first used in an aviation application. You're very probably
right. Looks like I'm wrong about stealth 'planes too!

As for round the world racers - people can, and have, died when their
yacht delaminates in the middle of South Atlantic. These boats use
extremely expensive and high tech lamination technologies. They are not
cheap, and are not expendable.

Anyways, going to keep my head down for a while

Onelove

Aaron (going back to lurk mode)