trade-up Scirocco for Corado

Yeah just keep rubbing it in eh? One of the prettiest bodies VW made ( my
opinion, no need to argue with me, your opinion CAN be different) and that
delightful rattling from under the hood. The only thing that could make me
more jealous would be a TDI in a Mk I. Wait, you're heading for one of those
too.
I once thought I'd love a Corrado, but I have no desire for one now, I have
to say I really love the Sciroccos. I find it hard to get enthusiastic about
much else. (But I'll likely always have a diesel daily driver) Sad case eh?
Stefan, give the car a while before you think about selling it. They take a
while to get into shape, they are old after all. And plan now to come to
Cincy. Then you'll see how many fun things you can do to them.
Cathy