OT: 914 v8 project FS: in WA

My neighbor and best friend is doing a 914 v8 swap. Its coming along pretty
good. He has almost finished fixing all the rust spots. Has the whole
renegade hybrids conversion kit. Also doing the whole fiberglass body thing
with wide body kit. Just another 6 hours of welding and he will be on the
body work.

So you selling the parts? If so I will pass this on the him and tell him
about some of the parts. He would probebly like the rear porsche reflector
since his is a little messed up.

Kevin