  From: Stefan P
  To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 6:50 AM
  Subject: trade-up Scirocco for Corado

  To be honest I have always liked the Corado more than the Scirocco but
  couldn't afford to buy one. Now I want to buy a Corado with the Scirocco as
  trade-in.  My Scirocco is in very good condition with 125000 miles. I've had
  it for a little over a year, the previous owner kept it stock but for the
  lowering kit he added. Even the paint job is original and in very good
  condition except for on the hood where the paint has small dull spots caused
  by the missing insulation. But even that is not noticable unless your stand
  right next to the car. There are no major problems with the Scirocco, those
  of you who read my last post "help please help" will know the last thing
  that happened to it.  It's just that I'd rather own a Corado.  Also correct
  me please if I'm wrong, owning a Corado which is newer, would be better for
  me because it is not as likely to break down as an older car...Assuming the
  Corado is in good shape.  I would like to make the value of the Scirocco at
  4000 dollars. Should you be interested, please reply to this email address
  for more details.