Tricks for valve retainer keepers?

If you overhaul your own heads, this is the tool for you.  The picture
doesn't quite look the same as the tool I have but you install the keepers
into the tool, compress the spring, and press the tool down onto the end of
the valve and it snaps the keepers in right were the should be.  It then
holds them there until you let the pressure off of the valve spring.  It is
very nice!  I also don't remember paying that much for it but even at that
price it is worth the extra time you spend fiddling with mini screwdrivers
and magnets.  Here you go!!

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/pro_det.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=11727&group
_ID=1578&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

Dave