From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 12:28 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Just found out I may not be loosing my Job (long)

>From Phoenix to Steamboat is 14hrs, according to some of my co-workers. I'm
3hrs north of Eric, so to his house would make it approximately 11hrs. By
angling toward St. Louis or some other point like that, I bet it wouldn't
add a whole lot extra on. Check Mapquest. Us CO people start from
Northglenn, meet with the Texas people somewhere in Kansas and stop for the
night in St. Louis. That should give you some references to see how much of
a drive it is.

Dan

Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Well he could drive to Dallas spend the night and roll with the Texas group.
But it is Kevin. LOL

Brian

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Jeff Toomasson wrote:
> uuhhhh.... Phoenix is in ARIZONA - the same Arizona
> that's next to
> California... :p
>
> I can't imagine Phoenix is much closer than LA to Cincy
> (maybe a couple
> hundred miles or something like that...)

Perhaps not, however, I accept no excuses. Kevin, when the
HELL are you FINALLY going to make it to Cincy??

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What
I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen